Dear folks in charge of video games
- tineaus reblogged this from zwlda
- truthisabsolution said: It’s a symptom of gaming becoming such a huge industry; games are such huge financial risks to develop now that it stifles innovation. Companies don’t want new or daring, they want to produce something that’s already been proven to pull in profit.
- beheadedtakuro likes this
- meeksupernovabruh said: I am sick of pre quells and how they didn’t they just put all the KH games together on one fucking disk, my only hope is they don’t ruin Dragon age 3 if they i will lose hope in the gaming world.
- noctishearttherenewed said: An even amount of new games and sequels would be nice…
- noctishearttherenewed likes this
- zwlda reblogged this from jimmy-carrs-laugh
- jimmy-carrs-laugh posted this